Chief Minister, Devendra Fadnavis has launched Maharashtra MahaLabharthi portal with the aim to provide information about all government schemes to people of state. People can make mahalabharthi portal online registration by visiting at official website www.mahalabharthi.in to get all types of information about government schemes. People can also apply online for any government schemes through this portal.
Government wants to provide benefits of all government schemes for people through MahaLabharthi Portal. Maharashtra MahaLabharthi portal has been developed by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (MKCL). The government has also implemented the portal in English and Marathi language to make easy use of portal. People can get information about both state and central government schemes by using the portal. Maharashtra government will implement this portal time to time with all new schemes to benefited people of state.
MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration Procedure
- To get information about welfare schemes people need to open official website www.mahalabharthi.in.
- Candidates have to click “Citizen Login” link at top of page.
- Then click on “Register” button.
- Mahalabharthi portal registration form will appear on screen.
- Fill all necessary information in registration form carefully.
- Now candidates click on “Register” button.
- After clicking on button you will register successfully on the portal.
Highlights of MahaLabharthi Portal
- The portal has been started by government to aware people about government schemes.
- The government wants to provide benefits for public for all government schemes.
- Mahalabharthi portal available in both language English and Marathi.
- People can apply online for all central and state government schemes through this portal.
- Citizens of Maharashtra would have to register online on the portal to get information of welfare schemes.
The candidates who want to take the information regarding the schemes of Maharashtra government.
- To search the schemes the people have to visit official website MahaLabharthi Portal.
- Click at Search Schemes at the top of the homepage.
- Now the schemes will be opened at your screen.
- Select the scheme for which you want to take information.
- Take the relevant information.
The citizens who have registered on mahalabharthi portal are eligible to get information about government schemes. The portal will provide information for citizen about 229 welfare schemes. Poor people, old age people, students, widows, BPL category people all and other can apply for government schemes through the portal.
Tags: Devendra Fadnavis