Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation has released Tamilnadu Ration Shop Recruitment 2018 notification on its official website to fill 2767 posts. The government provide a great opportunity for unemployed youth to get government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can fill Tamilnadu ration shop recruitment 2018 application form online by visit at official website www.tn.gov.in or www.tncsc.tn.gov.in.
The unemployed youth who are looking for government jobs can apply for Tamilnadu ration shop recruitment 2018 to get government jobs. The applicants who have passed 10th and 12th class can fill application form for recruitment. Government has issued notification to fill 2767 vacant posts at ration shops in state.
Tamilnadu Ration Shop Recruitment 2018 Application Form
All candidates have to follow all steps given below to easily fill application form for recruitment.
- Candidates have to visit at official website www.tn.gov.in or www.tncsc.tn.gov.in.
- Candidates need to click on “Tamil Nadu Ration Shop Recruitment Notification 2018” link.
- Read all information carefully and click on apply button.
- Tamilnadu ration shop recruitment 2018 application form will appear on screen.
- Download or take printout of application form
- Fill all necessary information in application form.
- Submit the form at concerned office.
Job fighters must be a maximum age of 30 years as on 01st January 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Check the official advertisement for post wise age limits.
The applicants between age of 18 to 30 years are eligible for recruitment.
- Sale person For General/OBC – Rs.150/-
- Packer For General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST /PWD Applicants – No Fee
The government will select candidates for these on basis of merit list and interview.
Aspirants can download the Tamilnadu Ration Shop Exam Syllabus and pattern from the official website. Previous model papers are available at the official website. It is very useful for the candidates to give the best performance in the written examination.