Central board of secondary education has invited cbse private candidate admission form 2019 for 10th and 12th class at official website cbse.nic.in. The candidates who were placed in the category of fail or compartment can fill cbse private candidates application form 2019-20 at the official website of CBSE. The candidates who wish to appear for improving their performance or for an additional subject as private candidate can fill cbse private candidate form 2019.
CBSE private exam 2019 is scheduled to be held in the month of February/ March/ April 2019. The application form is available online and students can pay application fee in online mode only. CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2019 is for the student of Not Eligible for Improvement of Performance (NIOP) of class 10th & 12th.
CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2019 are available till 17 November at the official website and in the case candidates miss the deadline they can apply till November 23 with a late fine of Rs. 500. And even after this the candidates can fill cbse private form 2019 till 30 November with a late fees of Rs. 1000.
How to Fill CBSE Private Candidate Application Form 2019-20
The interested candidates can fill cbse private candidate form 2019 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
- Firstly visit official website cbse.nic.in.
- Click at व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी (A Portal for Private Candidates For Examination 2019) and then click at continue option.
- After that you will be redirected to cbseonline.ernet.in.
- Now list of relevant links will be opened at your screen.
- Click at that link for which you want to fill the application form.
- After clicking at relevant link given above application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill it with complete details and click at proceed option.
- Now to complete the application procedure you have to upload the required documents and pay the examination fess.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2019 Fees & Important Dates
Below are important dates and exam fee details.
For Class 10th
For Class 12th
CBSE Private Admit Card / Result 2019
Here you can know the expected time for the CBSE Private Admit Card 2019 / CBSE Private Result 2019.
- The applied candidates will be able to download the admit card in the month of the February.
- The result is expected to be declared in the month of May/Jun 2019.
- Marksheet/Gradesheet will be issued to the candidates in the month of Jun/Jul 2019.
CBSE Helpline Numbers
If the candidates face any problem in filling the CBSE Private Candidate Admission Form 2019 can contact to the following number and address.
CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002/011-22509256 / 011-22509258 / 011-22509259 / 011-22041807/011-22041808 Or
Contact concerned CBSE Regional Office on all working days.